Terms and Conditions
- Wine may only be sold and delivered to individuals twenty-one years or older.
- There must be an adult present to sign for a package containing any wine.
- VineCrowd communicates to the customer offers to buy wine from licensed wineries.
- Wine sales are accepted, made, invoiced, and delivered by licensed wineries.
- The winery is the seller of record. VineCrowd’s role in the transaction is as an agent for the consumer.
- VineCrowd transmits orders and payment on the consumer’s behalf to licensed wineries.
- As part of the information collected for each registered user, we collect the user’s screen name, e-mail address, IP address, country of residence, state and zip code. The information we collect is used to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor and used by us to contact users regarding their account. This information is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes without user consent.
- From time to time, VineCrowd will update its privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and we will use for these new purposes only data collected from the time of the policy change forward. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- Registered users who have elected to receive VineCrowd’s daily email about wine deals can choose to opt-out at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Users can also opt out from VineCrowd’s emails from the Account section. Further questions or comments regarding privacy can be directed to privacy@VineCrowd.com